HWiNFO is a powerful utility that allows you to get detailed information about the hardware components of your personal computer (for example, hard disk temperature and S. M. A. R. T. data, sensor readings, etc.). There are indicators in the system tray, real-time monitoring, notifications, report generation and import, and other useful tools and functions.
HWiNFO (a combined version of HWiNFO64 and HWiNFO32) shows advanced information about computer hardware components, such as hard disk temperature and S. M. A. R. T. data, and supports system tray indicators, notifications, and other tools.
Advantages of using HWiNFO
- Does not require Installation, works from the media;
- Intuitive interface with hints;
- Generates reports and runs Performance tests;
- Available settings;
- Informative assessments and conclusions.
HWiNFO - main features
The application is launched in one of three available modes: in normal mode and display modes of installed components or display values of all sensors available in the system, including operating frequencies, power supply voltage, temperature readings of processors, hard drives, video card, motherboard, memory modules, shows the speed of cooling fans and much more.
All parameters can be set by the user independently in the program settings, and you can immediately save the report in tabular form in the format .CSV. For all parameters read from sensors, there are four values: Current, Minimum, Maximum and Average.
- Comprehensive information about all PC components and their technical characteristics.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Displays a list of system components in the form of a hierarchical tree.
- Sensor readings (display of temperature and voltage data of PC components).
- Performance testing of system components.
- Generate and import reports in CSV, HTML, EXT, XML, and MHTML formats.
- Customizable interface.
- Support for all hardware innovations.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H570, B560, H510 and Q570 series.
- Added reporting of Precision Boost Clock Limit and Automatic OC Offset on AMD Vermeer.
- Fixed monitoring of CPU power and HTC status on AMD Zen3.
- Improved support of Intel Alder Lake and hybrid core architecture.
- Improved SMART support of some SSD drives.
- Improved CPU polling efficiency.
- Added Snapshot Polling mode for AMD Zen-based CPUs.
- Fixed and updated DDR5 support.
- Revamped monitoring of AMD Vega and Navi GPUs, added new items (PPT, TDC, Thermal limits, FPS counter).
- Clicking the clock bar window will toggle between active and effective clock display.
- More improvements to Dark Mode.
- Fixed disabling of RGB lightning on MSI RTX 30xx series.
- Added support of NXZT Kraken Zx3 series.
- Added monitoring of EVGA iCX sensors on RTX 30xx series.
- Enhanced support of future AMD CPUs and GPUs.
- Fixed reporting of some memory parameters on Intel Tiger Lake and Alder Lake.
- Added VRM monitoring on some MSI Z490 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS XIII.
- Added VRM monitoring on ASRock Z490 Taichi and B550 Steel Legend (experimental).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z590 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of ITE IT8689E and IT87952E SIO/HW monitors.
- Improved Dark Mode.
- Fixed reporting of PCI Express current link speed in some situations.
- Improved monitoring of AMD GPUs.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Gen12/Xe and future GPUs via oneAPI LevelZero.
- Added option to disable Dark Mode.
- Improved oneAPI support, added workaround for crash in driver API.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z490 FTW and DARK series.
- Added monitoring of SA, RoC, PCH and EDRAM power estimations on Intel Skylake and later CPUs.
- Added ability to choose font type for tray icons.
- Added option to show all fans including not spinning ones.
- Improved support of VIA CNS.
- Improved support of Intel Lakefield.
- Improved support of several next-generation AMD CPUs, APUs and GPUs.
- Added recognition of AMD A520 chipset.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Islay Canyon.
- Added reporting of some missing extended CPU feature flags.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock A520 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI A520 series.
- Improved support of legacy Trident graphics cards.
- Added Dark Mode support. Requires Windows 10 Dark Mode for apps enabled.
- Enhanced NVIDIA Ampere support.
- Improved reporting of GPU PCIe current link speed.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE A520 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A520 series.