EVGA Precision X 6.2.7
EVGA Precision X is a program for overclockers that allows you to configure the parameters of the NVIDIA video card. Users can set their own cooler speed, CPU and memory frequency, monitor the temperature and other aspects of the graphics card using the professional and easy-to-use tools of this application.
- GeForce GTX graphics card (requires an EVGA card for the full version)
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Exclusive features for EVGA graphics cards! These functions are automatically enabled on the EVGA graphics card:
- DirectX 12 support OSD support-see on-screen on DirectX 12-based games.
- EVGA GeForce 10 Series Only-EVGA OC ScannerX integration-Automatic detection of the optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function-Maximize your hours with this exclusive feature.
- Select EVGA-RGB LED control cards (on EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 FTW)
- Full support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with new Boost 3.0 processor features
- Memory and core frequency management, including shader block (both separately and simultaneously)
- Manual or automatic fan speed control
- Real-time on-screen display for games (frame rate, temperature, frequency monitoring)
- Support for LCD displays of keyboards manufactured by Logitech
- Display information about the device, driver, BIOS, and SLI mode
- Support for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture
- Built-in automatic overclocking settings
- DirectX 12 OSD support
- EVGA OC ScannerX Integration-automatic search for the optimal voltage/frequency curve
- K-Boost Function-Clock speed maximization function
- Customized fan control/fan characteristic
- RGB LED adjustment (in EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW)
- The profiling system allows you to set 10 profiles using hot keys
Advantages and disadvantages of EVGA Precision
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API support;
- ability to create up to 10 working profiles;
- keyboard shortcuts for automating some functions;
- function for controlling the speed of rotation of the graphics card fans.
- the minimum number of supported video card manufacturers.
EVGA Precision download
EVGA Precision X 6.2.7:
- The fixed power and memory fan increased the fan speed when running Precision X OC or switching skins.
- Fixed GPU fan does not allow CPU fan curve when running Precision X OC or switching skins.
- Improved compatibility with the EVGA Z10 keyboard.
- Improved fan curve.
- Various bug fixes and GUI improvements.
EVGA Precision X 6.2.5:
- Fixed bugs.
EVGA Precision X 6.2.4:
- Fixed bugs.
EVGA Precision X 6.2.3:
- Added launching SYNC using the Windows feature.
- The SYNC LED will hide to the taskbar when you close it.
- Various bug fixes.
EVGA Precision X 6.2.2:
- Added support for GeForce GTX 1070 Times.
- Added a new feature «EVGA LED SYNC» — Allows you to synchronize lighting on EVGA RGB components! (CLC, GPU, chassis).
- Added a new feature «EVGA Precision XOC Scanner» — a new and easy way to automatically overclock your EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti.
- Added an automatic update feature.